What is a Mobile Website?
Can you afford to lose potential customers just because you’re not allowing them comfortably view your business website from their mobile phones?
If your website is not “mobile-friendly,” this is exactly what is happening. In case you haven’t heard, millions of people today use their mobile devices to search for local products, services, and businesses while on the go.
Have you ever tried to pull up your business website on your mobile device? Did it load quickly or did it take a few minutes to load? Did it even load at all?
If so, were you able to scroll through the site and find the important information that a person who is on the go would be searching for – such as your phone number, address, or hours of operation?
If not, you have a problem on your hand that needs to be fixed if you want to generate more leads, customers, and profits for your business.
It’s no secret that mobile internet usage is on the rise. Everywhere you go, you see people glued to their mobile devices in one way or another. Mobile devices serve as a direct connection to the digital world – a world where consumers can get any information they want whenever they want it.
However, if your website is not mobile-friendly, you will fail at capturing their attention when they need you the most.
Traditional websites were built to be viewed on desktop computers – not mobile phones due to their much smaller size and processing power. This is why it is extremely difficult to view them on mobile devices.
Websites that have a mobile version will load more quickly and make it easier for your customers and potential customers to find the information they need.
Making your business website mobile-friendly will ultimately boost your sales simply due to the fact you will be able to reach a wider audience.
Benefits of a Mobile Website
- Improved Viewer Experience – Makes it easy for consumers to access information about your company while “on-the-go;” they stay on your site longer, which means you have a better chance of converting them into a sale
- Faster Loading Speed – Mobile sites are designed within the mobile standards for optimal processing and speed times, which means less waiting for your mobile audience
- Direct Consumer Engagement – Mobile websites usually contain features that allow your website visitors to immediate engage with your business – such as tap-to-call, tap-to-email, and tap-to-text
- Better Search Engine Visibility – Mobile websites help improve search engine rankings; including the mobile search engines and directories
- Competitive Advantage – A mobile website will help you stand out from your competitors and creates a positive, more digital image of your company
- Massive Mobile Usage – Due to the number of people who use the web on their mobile devices, having a mobile website means you can potentially reach a much larger audience
- Brand Recognition – Mobile websites serve as an additional avenue to market your company and your brand
- Mobile Usage will Continue to Grow – Mobile devices currently sell at least 4 times the rate of desktop computers. Mobile internet usage is expected to exceed desktop internet usage within a few short years
- Your Own 24/7 Salesperson – Having a mobile-friendly website removes all of the barriers that could come between you and your target market
Getting Started with a Mobile Website
Hospitality Formula Consulting works closely with businesses in the Kansas City area to help them create a mobile-friendly version of their company websites. The process of planning out and designing a mobile website can be somewhat confusing, but we will take you by the hand to ensure your mobile website is the perfect fit for your type of business.
Ready to get started? Contact us today for a free, no-obligation consultation!